Home maintenance when you need it
Home maintenance is an important part of keeping your home safe and habitable. There are many jobs around the home that only need doing once a year, but when you or your spouse become sick or frail, they can be too difficult to do without help. Our home care services include home maintenance so you can make sure your home stays properly cared for and easy to live in.
Many gardeners are able to help with minor home maintenance jobs around your home, so if you already have a gardening service arranged this can be an easy way to get tasks done. For bigger jobs, we can arrange a handyman to complete whatever work needs doing. Home maintenance includes jobs such as:
- cleaning gutters
- cleaning windows
- replacing tap washers
- installing smoke alarms, or changing the batteries
- planing doors which have become stuck
- replacing hinges or knob.
Our home care services may also be able to help you with minor home repairs, such as:
- small plaster repairs in walls or ceiling
- re-grouting tiles in the bathroom or kitchen
- repairing fences and gates so they can be safely used.