Temporary Document associated with our Testing Phase (3rd November to 19th November 2021)
- You warrant that all information and documents provided by you via the platform are authentic, correct and not misleading and do not violate any applicable law.
- You will not allow any other person to access the platform or disclose any information on the platform to any other person.
- You acknowledge that this platform and all of its content are the intellectual property of Care Connect. You must not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, modify, translate, frame or reformat any of the material contained on this platform, or reproduce, copy or store any of the material appearing on this platform.
Privacy Collection Statement:
- Care Connect will collect personal information from you via the platform, including:
- name, address, telephone number, date of birth, employer;
- sensitive information, such as details of COVID-19 vaccinations you have received or will receive and any medical exemptions;
- copies of documents that prove your vaccination status, such as a Government issued COVID-19 Digital Certificate, or certifications of medical exemption. Those documents may include additional sensitive information such as your Individual Healthcare Identifier (IHI), the types and dates of vaccinations you have received, and the grounds of any medical exemption.
- Information is transmitted and encrypted whilst in transit and at rest. Access to the uploaded data is highly controlled, and access to the data is only for the purposes of verifying the authenticity.
- Information is collected to manage the health and safety of care workers and clients, and to ensure that all care workers are complying with Victorian Public Health Orders and the contractual obligations of service providers supplying care workers to Care Connect. We may also use the information to comply with any other regulatory, contractual or legal obligations of Care Connect.
- We may disclose that information to your service provider management, as well as government authorities to the extent required by law. We will not disclose your information to clients or other parties unless required or authorized by law or an order of a court/tribunal. Care Connect will not disclose your personal information collected under the Statement to overseas recipients without your express consent or as authorized by law.
- If this personal information is not collected, we may need to exclude you from attending clients, whether on a temporary or permanent basis.
- For more detailed information about the way Care Connect uses and discloses your personal information, how you may access or seek correction of your personal information, or make a complaint about how your personal information has been handled please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.