Every month you receive a Summary of Service. Providing an accurate monthly financial statement to consumers is a requirement for Care Connect. The following information must always be provided:
1. Funds received during the period;
• Government subsidy
• Client contributions – Basic Daily Fee, Income Tested Care Fee, personal contributions
2. Expenses incurred during the period
• Services received by you
• Equipment and items rentals
3. Refunds and adjustments;
4. Other package services including; and
• Care Management; and
• Package Management
5. Remaining package funds.
Please let your Care Manager know if you have any questions about your Summary of Service.