An Aged Care Specialist Officer (ACSO) is part of My Aged Care face-to-face services. They are available to help you in person with your aged care matters.
An ACSO can help with the following:
- Providing in-depth information on the different types of aged care services;
- Checking if you’re eligible for government-funded services and making a referral for an aged care assessment;
- Helping you appoint a representative for My Aged Care;
- Providing financial information about aged care services; and
- Connecting you to local support services.
You can book a free face-to-face appointment with an ACSO in many locations across Australia.
Follow this link to find out if there is an ACSO locally.
PH: 1800 227 475