Shortly, Care Connect will be requesting a COVIDSafe Statement from providers who provide services in contact with the client. We will be asking for a Y/N response to the following:
1. Staff/employees/contractors are being screened for COVID-19 risks prior to the commencement of each service (using the five screening questions listed in the Appendix). Services are not going ahead if any screening question is answered ‘yes’.
2. Care Connect clients are being screened for COVID-19 risks prior to the commencement of each service (using the five screening questions listed in the Appendix). Services are not going ahead if any screening question is answered ‘yes’ and you are notifying Care Connect of any client who responds ‘yes’.
3. All staff/employees/contractors delivering home care services have been trained in COVID-19 Infection Control & Prevention protocols, including hand hygiene, social distancing, PPE training, and records kept of that training. You acknowledge that Care Connect may request proof of training completion at any time. Department of Health site: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covid-19-infection-control-training.
4. Staff/employees/contractors are wearing masks/PPE for all services in high risk areas following all government directives, which may be different for different locations. The type of masks/PPE and procedures of wearing a mask/PPE adhere to recommendations of Department of Health.
5. Staff/employees/contractors who work in residential aged care are not used for services delivered in the home.
The turn around on this statement is critical once it is received (within 72 hours). You will receive it via DocuSign – follow the prompts